Sunday, October 4, 2015

Photo Story

If I told anyone , that i fell in love with a photo of a boy , when i was ten , that photo gave me strength and took me through the hardest of times , that photo was the one true love i had in my life , most of all would think off me as crazy and the story totally made up , but this is my story , story of me and the boy who had been with me through out my life.

The photo i found somewhere in my backyard when i was digging up for treasure.

Buried deep was a box containing some cards , some letters  , he was with a carnival along with his mother at that time when the photo was taken.

The box was full of letters and one of them was addressed most amazingly to me;

"Hello , This is Ali , please read the letters and live accordingly , please do not waste them , please read them , if you read them all , all of your wishes would come true."

Kind of too cheesy , but i was ten , i took the letters and started reading them.





Share:

0 comments: