Monday, September 1, 2014

The one who isnt important


I wish to write words that would make an impact , touch the lives of people , i want to write about her beauty , her smile , her voice , her dimples , her everything , i want to write in a way , that would make everyone fall in love with her , the way i have fallen for her , i look at her pictures , i save them from the net  , I reread the small conversation we had , i do everything to stay in connected with her.

I don’t know , why i haven’t had someone in my life , who would love me like that , would think about me the way i think about her , but i guess , all this is something , that is secondary.

This small life that i am living , i am happy, I have had a moment that i got to share with her , dream of her, feel that little tinge in the heart because of her.

For her , I am the one who is not significant , a friend who isnt there ,a lie that holds some truth , a feeling that is hidden , a good excuse , a partner who is neither near nor close , guess i am the one who is not important to her as she is to me.

Once again ,I wish that  I, one day,  would be able to write in a way that the whole worlds fall in love with you like the way I have fallen for you, Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow.
Share:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir Ye Kahan Se Chhapa :D

Muhammad Asad Shah said...

from nowhere :)