Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I guess it wasnt Written



I guess I shouldn't have written it , rather said it , but these are too me, the most honest words , I ever wrote  on the morning of  Aug 2009


"i write to you cuz i cant stop thinking about you , there is evrything about you that is so great , your a genious , your smart intelligent and you hate your job , i write this not with any hope or despair but i just want you to know how i felt since the day i saw you. you are the coolest person on the planet and it would have been great knowing you but i guess it isnt written, is it. the only good thing about the two stupid years that i taught in KU was that i got to meet you and thats make it all worth while. i wish you all the best in life , i hope you read it and i hope you believe it"
 2:08 am , 29th August 2009


I wish you the best in life , may you have the most blessed life ever.
Share:

0 comments: