Monday, December 1, 2014

Under the sinking sun

You have destroyed my life , I have never been happy because of you
But I love you , the boy moved toward his girl but she stopped and pushed him away
You call this love , all my life I was away from you and you never contacted me , never stopped me when I took all those wrong decisions , you weren't there when I needed your love , you were never there , I hated myself for falling for such a person from whom I meant nothing
We were never meant to be together but only in this physical world , you were always there with me in my thoughts in my dreams in my life.It was because of you I had such a life , I am grateful for every moment I met you and fell for you , we both had our versions of love. You destroyed your life because of me which makes me sad , but I made my life because of the small time we had together. Love was never forever after for me but I knew true love was letting go but never forgetting.
The girl was still angry at the boy but then he walked toward her and held her hand
We are here for a brief moment let us watch the sun set and salute the love we have for each other , both of our love is extremely honest even though noncomprehending in our realms
The girl  wasn't angry anymore , she kind of understood now and as the sun began to sink the two souls shared a kiss , long enough to last an eternity.




Share:

0 comments: