Friday, January 30, 2015

THE UNFORTUNATE HAJJI

This person has performed so many of hajjs and ziarats , my friend just pointed towards one of the guys who was his old friend but I just had recently met
So how did it change you
He told me it was a entirely different feeling , being so close to the house of God seeing all of the things so closely , we prayed at different holy places and he went on and on
But he couldn't really give a simple answer to my very simple question that how did the pilgrimage to one of the most holiest of holy places impacted his life
As the hajji left our mutual friend asked me the reason of being rude and who was I to judge people and it was something between him and his God
If it was something between him and His God , then why was he publicizing his visits so much..... to be continued
Share:

0 comments: