Monday, June 23, 2014

Last goodbye

This is my final letter to you , I know where I am going , there is no return from there , even if I didn't die , I will face a life worse than death.
But I will remember the street
, where I spent long hours , just for a glimpse of you, I won't forget the sound of the ocean and the view of the sunset which calmed me down enough, to kiss you.
I never believed in God but now I want to , I wish for a God whom I can ask for help, I wish for a prayer that would make us be together again.
This is my final good bye , I still wish and hope that you don't receive this letter , I wish and hope you don't read the words of my final farewell and you wait for me.
I also return and we unite , but who am I kidding , I was never good enough to have spent my life with you and we were never meant to be , but yet for the little time we had each other , for the little time our love blossomed , it is more than enough for me.
So once again , this is my final good bye , you , the sunset , the sound of the ocean , the street and all of the things will remain alive with in me , but only I wont be....
Share:

0 comments: